Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Trip in Music

Here are my top 3 songs that I would like to be listening to on a big road trip... when I finally get around to going on one.

Life is a highway by Rascal Flatts

I know its cliched, but it is a really good, upbeat song to drive to. It keeps me awake and focused on the road and sounds fun. Those are important factors while on long road trips.

Be as by Simon and Milo

This song really speaks to me about the reasons to go and the need to get away. My favorite line goes
"Lisa just had to get away, Nothing could make her stay, Tired of living under cover. Everybody knows somebody trying to get free..."

Come back to Texas by Bowling for Soup

This song reminds me of home (GA, not TX, but still) and reminds me that I should say hey to the people there at some point. It also makes me laugh at some of the ridiculous reasons to go home. The reasons are even funnier because they are so true to life.

2 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

sounds like a fun roadtrip.. I hope you get to go..in the mean time have you thought about posting a playlist with your songs so we can all hear them? Dropped by to say thanks for your visit and kind words.. hope you get to take some wildlife photos again soon

Faye said...

SOUNDS FUN!PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG.I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT INFO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO HELP ME PASS ON.HAVE A BLESSED DAY!