Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gadgets that might be nice...

I write a good bit and get lost at least once a week, so you would think that the item at the top of my gadget wish list right now would be something to make writing even easier or a GPS or something along those lines. Those are almost too logical of choices though, and thus are wrong. If I were to buy a new piece of technology right now it would be one of two things:

1) A sketch pad for the computer so that I can still make messy outlines with lots of arrows, but they won't get lost under five layers of returned assignments from classes, or

2) A program that easily enables a free flow of ideas, to do lists, system references and charts. (I saw one that I really liked but it was uber expensive, so not happening...)

These are just maybe, at some points though for now due to my limited funds.... Until then I'll stick with my present method of writing things out on paper the old school way. The good news? I get to make lots of use of my sharpies. Yay for coloring!

***This is my first post using a new program called Plinky that has questions of the day. I'll be trying out a few of the prompts now and then to fill some of the gaps in my regular blogging.***

No comments: