Monday, March 9, 2009

Last Semester

I'm going to cut down on my college course load.  More and more this "education" is beginning to seem like just another bureaucracy.  Its just really this long (dare I say pointless?) process for what?  A piece of paper that says you went to class and turned in something requiring a mediocre effort.  

*sigh*

This may be my last semester.  I stress too much over busy work, and the busy work is not worth the stress.  

For once I may actually be following a doctor's orders:  The doctor told me to get rid of the big things that were stressing me out.  Roughly a year later,  I'm putting together a plan to get out of college, the biggest stress-er I have ever met.  Give me belligerent idiots, give me fighting, give me the midnight shift (I'm up anyway), give me a job where I'm overworked and underpaid, just don't make me spend one more semester in these halls of "higher learning."  

I need to be able to move and learn and grow, and for me, college just isn't the place to do that.  

I need to escape.  

I need a change.

No comments: