Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Campus Carrier

I got published.  Yeah!

To read my article, click here.

I also got most of this weekend's to do list done.  This is what I was attempting:

[X] Make a spread sheet for Executive Round Table attendees
[X] Watch sports dvd for photojournalism
[X] Write project proposal for visual communication
[  ] Print and fill out internship form
[X] Apply to Kennesaw
[X] Find a story to write about for the Carrier
[X] Water plant
[  ] Send Berry transcript to Kennesaw
[  ] Check out media outlets near Kennesaw
[X] Clean room
[  ] Check on summer course options at home
[X] Cut fingernails
[  ] Read 2 chapters in Irresistible Revolution
[X] Go to church
[X] Run
[X] Put away clothes
[X] Check e-mail for stray reservation for ERT
[X] Develop a good running plan for the week

So, most but not all.  I still have all week to get the rest done... well... besides the requirements of the new to do list that seem to spring up at random. :P  Oh, well.

No comments: