Monday, April 27, 2009

Hitting the Target

Funny, somehow it seems that earning "my keep" at home may be becoming the number one thing standing between me and finding what it is I need to do.  Then again, there is always something.  

*sigh*

Yesterday I learned how to shoot a hand gun.  Sort of, anyway.  The funny part was my dad was sitting there coaching me and coaching me.  Finally I told him to just be quiet for a min. so I could try it my way.  I hit a little high on the target, but at least I hit it....

Maybe I need to say the same for my life too.  

"Just a min, dad, let me try it my way for a bit."

1 comment:

S.A.Hill said...

Life worked out better the first time you did that when you left school. Try it again who knows you might just be right again. I say follow your instincts and go with you intuition.