Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rocky Horror Picture Show

On Friday night I took my boyfriend to see Rocky Horror Picture Show in a little theatre in Atlanta.  The show was great, and my boyfriend was a Rocky Horror virgin until that night, so I got to watch more then just Brad and Janet's reactions to the craziness.  ;)  Ha ha.  

The show was great to such a point that it almost overshadowed the clear view of Tim Curry in a corset.  Almost.  Of course the crowd was the best part though.  The small theatre was filled with regulars who seemed to know as much about the film as the acting group that proudly wondered around in their corsets and short skirts joking with the audience.  

Both my boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed the performance.  Who knows?  Maybe we'll even go back.  It may be a while before we go again though, the two hour drive at 3 am was killer.

No comments: