Sunday, January 25, 2009

High Museum

On Saturday night, Scott and I went up to the High for college night.  Somehow, I ended out driving the whole way up, so that was interesting.  Atlanta traffic scares the bejeebies out of me.  Being us, we of course got lost for a while, which led to the quote of the night which involved bus lanes:

"You're not a bus! You're not a bus either! You're not a bus, you're a Democrat!"

In my defense, the guy did have an Obama/ Change bumper sticker on the back of his car.  *sigh*  I really shouldn't be so nit picky about people obeying lane laws in downtown Atlanta while in traffic, yet... I dunno.  What was I talking about?  Oh, right, the High!

The High was gorgeous, as usual, and I got to giggle over Scott's fascination with weapons, then Scott got to giggle over my fascination with European artists.  It was wonderful.  Between the Louvre exhibit and the terra cotta warriors, its a miracle that we ever left.  It was late and cold though, and we were both exhausted, so we wondered out about 5 min before the museum closed.  We still had a long drive after all.

No comments: